The thermal insulation suit is a protective garment worn by the user during the near-fire operation. The garment is composed of a composite aluminum foil fireproof cloth and a comfort layer, and has the characteristics of wear resistance, folding resistance, good flame retardant performance, high radiation resistance, etc. The ideal protective clothing for emergency operations on trains and high temperature accidents.
1. The structure is: split type & one-piece type.
2. The entire set of insulated suits includes tops, pants, hoods, gloves and foot covers.
II.Technical characteristic-fire& heat insulation, radiation-heat resistance
1.Main temperature resistance
*It can reflect 90% of radiant heat.
*It can hold 1 hour when close to 300°C; it can hold 30 minutes when it is 500°C; it can hold 2 minutes when it is at 800°C at 1.75m distance; it can instantly approach to the 1000°C matter.
2. Technical parameters
*Flame retardant performance: damage length ≤ 10cm, duration ≤ 2s, flame retardant time ≤ 5s.
*Breaking strength: ≥450N
*Tear strength: ≥32N
*Peeling strength: ≥9N/30min
*Resistant water pressure: ≥4000Pa
*Seam breaking strength: ≥400N
III.Specification(Special dimensions customized)
1. Preparation and inspection before use
The whole set of thermal insulation suits consists of insulated tops, underpants, insulated hoods, insulated gloves and insulated foot covers, which should be used in a complete set. Before use, the integrity of the complete set of clothing should be checked, and it is strictly forbidden to enter the work site if it does not meet the performance requirements.
The inspection contents include:
*The surface of the garment is not damaged, separated from the layer, the aluminum foil is peeled off, and the wire is opened;
* Whether the binding of parts of clothing is in place, firm and reliable;
*Zipper, button, smooth and flexible, whether the trousers strap is elastic, whether the shackle is intact and reliable;
* Whether the heat shield hood is clear.
2. Precautions for use
*Being in the work site must be fully equipped, neatly dressed, and fasten the parts of the sealing part to ensure a good seal.
* Users should be skilled in the operation of the equipment and use it correctly. Such as: wearing, using, etc. of air breathing apparatus.
*The heat-insulating hood should be worn on the outside of the helmet. After putting on the hood, put the hood cover through the armpit and adjust the tightness to fasten the button so that the heat-insulating hood will not fall off due to the wearer's activity.
* Insulation foot cover should be placed outside the fire boots and insulation pants, covering the entire boot of the fire boots and partially overlapping the insulation pants.
1.After use, scrub the dirty using a soft brush dipped in neutral detergent. Clean surface residual dirt, and rinse with clean water, hang in the ventilated place to dry naturally. Do not soak in water. Do not bake to dry.
2. After the clothing is used, it should be inspected and found to be repaired in time.
3. If it cannot be repaired or repaired and affects the overall protection performance, it shall not be used for on-site operation.
1. The packaging of the insulated clothes is a bag type, and each set of clothing is packaged. Do not open the package and expose it. It can be stored in the whole container at the shelf above 20cm in the original state of the factory to prevent manual and dirty.
2, insulation clothing should be stored in the warehouse, according to the situation of the warehouse should be regularly ventilated, inverted treatment, if necessary, drying, in order to prevent the occurrence of moisture, aluminum foil, separation, mildew and insects.
3. Every three months should be checked once to see if the garment is damaged due to storage reasons.
4. The clothing should avoid contact with hard and sharp dirt during storage and movement to prevent scratch damage.
5. Storage period: two years.
Although the thermal insulation suit has excellent flame retardant and heat insulation properties, it does not protect the human body under all conditions.
1 Do not make direct contact with flame, molten metal or molten liquid when working near the flame zone!
2 Do not wear in special environments such as chemical dangerous goods, poisonous gas viruses, nuclear radiation, etc.!
Please feel free to submit your inquiry information to us! our sales manager will contact with you as soon as possible.