Gas detector is an instrument and instrument tool for detecting gas leakage concentration, including portable gas detector, hand-held gas detector, stationary gas detector, etc.Gas sensors are used to detect the types of gases in the environment. Gas sensors are used to detect the composition and content of gases.
The service life of gas detector depends on the sensor.Sensors for detecting concentrations of toxic gases and sensors for detecting explosive concentrations of combustible gases.Most of the sensors used to measure the concentration of toxic gases are electrochemical sensors with a service life of 2-3 years.Most of the sensors used to detect the concentration of combustible gases are catalytic combustion sensors, which have a service life of 3-5 years.
1. Check regularly at appropriate times and don't forget to calibrate and impact tests.The temperature of the environment should not be too low or too high. It should be moderate to prevent electronic components.Always clean the detector hole of the gas detector to keep the pipe open. Try not to let the liquid into the hole.Do not knock or shake the machine violently, nor fall or use it violently.
2. Keep away from moisture, rain water and corrosive liquid to keep the surface of the instrument clean and dry.Keep your surroundings clean and tidy.When undertake cleanness is wiped, should dip in with soft cotton cloth on clear water gently wipe, must remember to wipe in time dry.Do not use chemicals, detergents, heavy detergents to clean.
3. Do not knock or shake the machine violently, nor fall or use it violently.Should always check the sealing ring is intact, if there is any damage to the four-way valve and condensate gas, but also to see the diaphragm pump is intact, so that we can prevent the phenomenon of leak in the gas circuit system
4. To ensure the test results are not affected, the instrument of flow to note that the numerical can neither too big nor too small a group of cases, 30 / h, we must prevent instrument measurement is not accurate, for concentration measurement range test must be done within the scope of the measurement test.
5. The filter paper should be replaced regularly and used within the specified time of the sensor. There may be interference between different sensors, and attention should be paid to electromagnetic interference.Prevent component aging, replace parts timely.